Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Hanna: “In the end, you’re just a stale loaf of bread lying on a rack.” Suddenly, we’ve decided to never eat bread again. 9. Aria [on what’s stopping them from going to the morgue]: “Um, do we really have to answer that?” Apparently, the morgue isn’t where Aria spends her free time. 8. Hanna [about Spencer]: “Shuffling around in Mona’s old slippers isn’t gonna get her any better.” Actually, we’re guessing Mona has some rather adorbs slippers.
7. Emily’s mom [about Hanna]: “You know I love her, but somebody’s gotta teach that girl the word ‘fold.’” Actually, somebody has to teach Hanna a lot of words.
6. Hanna [about looking through the morgue’s racks]: “This isn’t a clearance sale, Emily.” There’s only one kind of rack Hanna wants to look through.
5. Spencer: “They don’t make a loofah that scrapes out the inside of your head.” That’s true, but a little Mr. Bubble never hurt anyone.
4. Hanna: “Where do you sell a hot bell anyway?” If there’s a black market for bells, we don’t want to know about it.
3. Hanna [about Radley]: “I had to sneak around in that kitchen, and I saw a roach big enough to wear an apron.” If a roach were wearing an apron, that’s one chef we wouldn’t want to kiss.
2. Aria [about Emily texting Shana]: “I think she should shut it down before it turns into Ex and the City.” Aria couldn’t help but wonder if Emily was making a big mistake.
1. Hanna: “I smell dead people.” Maybe Bruce Willis can help the girls track down “A”?