We don’t want it to end, but we can certainly recap and relive some of the show’s craziest moments. The spin-off even started off with a bang, as Snooki confessed to Jenni that she was not only engaged, but pregnant, merely moments after the two had found a place to live in Jersey City after a lengthy search! JWOWW had probably assumed she’d spend her time with Snooki shopping, hanging out, and going wild at night, not living with a pregnant woman! Though thankfully, she tentatively agreed to sign the lease.
So, in no particular order, here are our picks for the Top 5 craziest moments on Snooki & JWOWW:
1. “I don’t think I want to live with Jenni anymore!” All friends fight from time to time, but we were shocked at how bad things were between Snooki and JWOWW during a tense trip to Cancun, which didn’t quite turn out to be the fun and relaxing vacation the girls intended. Snooki spent a lot of the trip moping that she couldn’t join in the fun and party with JWOWW and her girlfriends because of her pregnancy, while Jenni got annoyed with Snooki’s moody attitude and started to exclude her. All Snooki wanted to do on the trip was play with the animals, but JWOWW & company were set on partying hard. “Since when did you become fun?” Snooki snarked at Jenni, pissed that she’d never wanted to go this hard when Snooki was a wild child at the Shore House. JWOWW took a bit of offense at this, claiming that Snooki was always too “blacked out” to notice she was fun while they were on Jersey Shore.
Snooki was going through a lot with during pregnancy and wanted her best friend there to support her, while JWOWW was starting to get tired of carrying her friend’s emotional burdens and almost feeling “pregnant” herself. It all culminated in an emotional scene where Snooki sobbed on the phone to her dad, “I don’t think I want to live with Jenni anymore!” It was tough to watch, especially since Jenni took the firm stance that her BFF was deliberately making herself miserable.
2. “Hi, Lorenzo, I love you!” One of the best and biggest episodes on Snooki & JWOWW was when Snooki finally gave birth to her beautiful son, Lorenzo. After an emotionally and physically trying last few months of being pregnant, Snooki’s water broke in the middle of the night as as went into a surprising early labor. Luckily, she and Jionni were well-prepared, and JWOWW and Roger hadn’t left for Maine yet. Snooki was extremely tough during her 27-hour labor, and it was all worth it in the end when she got to see her newborn son for the first time. And what were the first words he heard? “Hi, Lorenzo, I love you!” Yup, we cried. It was a tense, crazy, and emotional episode, and we feel lucky to have been allowed a glimpse at that private moment.
3. Vinny asks Snooki, “Am I the father?!” One of the scenes we were most anticipating was the joint reaction of Snooki’s Jersey Shore roommates (excluding Mike, ouch!) upon learning their former meatball was going to be a married mama. The dinner scene in which Snooki broke the news to her friends definitely delivered, though it had its share of uncomfortable moments. Before they congratulated Snooks, the boys busted her balls and make plenty of jokes at her expense, which of course hurt her feelings. The kicker was when Vinny started making “Am I the father?!” jokes — egged on by jokester Pauly, of course — which Snooki reasonably found offensive and inappropriate. Though they may have taken the joking a little too far, we can’t say we blame them for being shocked, as they’d just learned that their roommate who’d spent the last four years getting blackout drunk every night at the Shore House was now sobering up, settling down, and having a baby.
In the end, everyone offered Snooki a hearty congratulations, and all of the ensuing awkwardness was totally worth it to be able to see those initial looks of shock and horror on their faces.
4. "I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you — will you marry me?" We have to say, we were shocked that afraid-of-everything JWOWW agreed to go skydiving with Roger. We’d seen her make strides in becoming less fussy on their trip to Maine, where she braved her fear of spiders and toughed it out on a smelly fishing boat without a bathroom. But skydiving was a big step up from a boat ride, and we know Roger was anxious JWOWW wouldn’t agree to go through with it. He’d planned an amazing, adrenaline-packaged post-skydiving engagement, complete with a big juicy ring, a romantic picnic, and an adorable sign awaiting Jenni as she landed. Thankfully, she did, though she was resistant and terrified every step of the way. JWOWW described the experience to Snooki as “traumatic,” and was shaking hard as Roger slid her coveted ring on her finger. Even though watching Jenni scream for dear life as she fell from the plane was wild, so was seeing Roger propose to her!
5. “I’m a mooooooom!”Snooki yells drunkenly. Well, we were certainly surprised to see a glimpse of the old Snooki on a recent episode of Snooki & JWOWW! After Jionni had a dad/bachelor party with Roger and his boys in celebration of his engagement and son’s birth, Snooki thought it only fair for her and newly-engaged JWOWW to have a girls’ night out of their own. We assumed she’d get a little crazy after going ten months without partying, but we didn’t expect Snooki to go all-out like she did, getting super wasted, grinding on and making out with her girlfriends! Remember when Snooki had her first glass of wine after nine months and instantly got drunk? Looks like she’d been slowly building up her tolerance since then, as she and her girls definitely went hard that night. We’re glad they had fun, but we’re also dreading the huge fight between her and Jionni that’ll happen next week, resulting in his biggest ultimatum yet: “I don’t want to marry you if you act like this.” Yikes!
While we know things obviously work out in the end between them, we know the fall out isn’t going to be pretty. Jionni has never been a fan of Snooki’s wild side, and it looks like he (and Roger!) thought she and Jenni crossed the line.
What were your favorite Snooki & JWOWW moments? Do you agree with our list, or did we miss some key crazy scenes? Tell us below!