The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 19: “Finale.”
10. Brandi has a strange way of cheering Lisa up.
Brandi Glanville [to Lisa Vanderpump, at her vow renewal party]: Ken is gonna die soon.
9. Do they still even make tiddlywinks?
Faye Resnick [about Brandi and the guy in the bathroom]: I’m sure they were playing tiddlywinks.
8. It’s like, “Thanks for that story, Mom.”
Pandora Vanderpump’s husband, Jason: What were you doing in 1982?
Lisa [to Pandora]: Your father!
7. Regardless, Kim should find a new word.
Kim Richards [to Kyle Richards]: Regardless. It’s regardless, it’s regardless, it’s regardless.
6. There’s only so much love to go around.
Lisa [to Brandi]: I love you, too — don’t tell Kyle though.
5. We know you would, Brandi.
Brandi: If Ken wanted to renew his vows with me, I would be there in a hot pink second.
4. Ken’s job here is done.
Lisa [to Ken Todd, during her vows]: So you can go now.
3. Brandi loves to embellish.
Brandi: I was trying to have a conversation with Marisa, and then Faye comes over and puts her big fat f**king dick on the table.
2. We’re no botanists, but we’re guessing this is unflattering.
Lisa [about Adrienne Maloof, when Paul Nassif dressed up as a tree at her Zing Vodka party]: She was a bush.
1. Lisa still doesn’t appreciate that “Bobby Fischer” remark from last year.
Lisa [about Faye]: Checkmate, bitch.