Nashville TV: 7 Burning Questions We Want Answered Stat!
Do you ever wake up at night in a fevered sweat because of all the unanswered Nashville questions that are buzzing around your brain? We feel y'all, y’all. It's like, between wondering why Deacon Claybourne (Charles Esten) is so obsessed with Old Yeller and pondering the mysteries of Avery's (Jonathan Jackson) soul patch, we barely get any sleep, so we've rounded up this list of 7 burning questions we'd love to see answered when Nashville returns tonight to ABC!
1. How Did Rayna Fall For Teddy? Sometimes we find ourselves staring at Teddy (Eric Close) in horror and wonder why Rayna (Connie Britton) was ever attracted to him. Don't get us wrong, he's a good looking dude in a Jason Bateman meets the Terminator kinda way, but he and Rayna don't have a lot in common, unless you count their mutual love for nerdy children. We'd love to take a trip to flashback city and find out how these crazy kids met, and more importantly how Rayna managed to be attracted to someone who doesn't sing his feelings.
2. Will Avery and Juliette Hook Up? Avery and his facial hair totally have the hots for Juliette (Hayden Panettiere), but this gal doesn't even know he exists — presumably because she's too busy eating bean dip and thinking about that one time she married a virgin. But once Avery becomes famous (ugh, we know), we're thinking she'll take a sudden interest in our favorite mulleted minstrel. The question: Will Avery reciprocate Juliette's advances? We'll leave you with this: WWMMHD (What Would Morris "Mud" Hiddel Do? Look it up, noob.).
3. Will Scarlett and Gunnar Make it Official? Scarlett (Clare Bowen) and Gunnar (Sam Palladio) just made sweet musical love thanks to the fact that Gunnar's brother was beaten to death. It was super hot (you know, in a morbid way), but now what? Are they going to "go steady" (as Deacon would say) and take their relationship to the next level of sexciting, or was their hookup a one time thing? Our psychic won’t tell us.
4. Are Juliette and Deacon Really Over? Remember back in ye olden days when the walking tragedy that is Deacon Claybourne sexed up Juliette Barnes? We're currently working with our therapist to block out their affair, but what if Juliette and Deacon revisit their love making? It seems like these two are just friends for now (and by friends, we mean Deacon is totally Juliette's personal guru), but it's only a matter of time before boyfriend plants his fruit in her looms.
5. Will Gunnar and Scarlett Join Rayna's Label? Apparently Rayna's starting her very own record label (we'll believe it when we see it, old broad), and it looks like Gunnar and Scarlett might be the very first recording artists signed! We're dying to know if these tender souls will actually join Rayna's label, and more importantly what it will do for their career. Who knows, maybe they'll end up opening for Juliette and Rayna's tour!
5. Will Juliette Steal Gunnar From Scarlett? It's only a matter of time before Gunnar and Scarlett become world famous for their gentle musings and we're thinking Juliette might start crushing on Guns once he becomes a household name. After all, he's basically Deacon 2.0, and we all know how much Juliette loves that ol' timer (shudder, we can never go swimming in a lagoon again). Do you think Gunnar will fall for Juliette's charm once he makes it to the big leagues?
7. Will Teddy and Peggy Go Public? As of now, Teddy's sordid affair with Peggy (our eyes, our ears, our ovaries!) is on the hush-hush thanks to Teddy's high profile divorce, but it's only a matter of time before Lamar goes on a revenge spree, hires a stalker to take a bunch of incriminating pics, and exposes his son-in-law's affair to the local yokels of Nashville. This would ruin Teddy's reputation and he'd totally have to sit at the nerd table at lunch. In other words, fingers crossed that it happens!
What are your Nashville burning questions? Hit the comments!