Blog - What's Not To Love
This Week’s Pinterest Picks: Five Pins That Inspire Us
We’re loving these fun and fresh ideas for everything from inspirational bucket list trips to practical outdoor entertaining tips.
Since we’re in the middle of making summer plans for the kids (got those summer camps lined up yet?) we’re getting pretty excited about the prospect of sunny good times right around the corner.
1. Dreamy travels: This peaceful seaside scene from the blog Neat & Proper in Santorini, Greece makes us want to update our passports.
2. Outdoor parties: Warm weather entertaining is closer than it seems. Create a super chill backyard lounge zone with ideas from the blog What’s Not To Love (nothing, that’s what).
3. Casual cocktails: Speaking of outdoor gatherings, is there anything more festive than a cocktail served in a mason jar? We don’t think so, and neither does Keep It Simple Foods.
4. Get crafty: Why buy things when it’s so easy to make them? This colorful do-it-yourself playdough is so simple, yet so fun. Thanks for the great idea, MPMK (Modern Parents Messy Kids).
5. Go native: Why not get a little tropical and add coconut oil to your beauty routine? The Glitter Guide has ten amazing ideas that will have your skin, nails — even your teeth — saying “mahalo.”
Want more Wetpaint Moms? Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!