Top 10 Revenge Quotes From Season 2, Episode 18, “Masquerade”: “Start Your Revengines”
Revenge was on top of the game in Episode 18, “Masquerade.” In addition to the two deaths, the missing son, and Emily Thorne’s faux-pregnancy, the March 31 episode offered some great one-liners.?
Check out the best quotes from last night’s episode:
1. Ashley coaches Conrad: Tap your inner Clinton! Connie, repeat after us, “I did not have sexual relations with my campaign manager.”
2. Nolan gets in gear: Start your revengines! It’s been awhile since you threw in a good Revenge pun. Thanks, Nolan!
3. Victoria teaches Emily manners: An intrusion is gracing my foyer unannounced. I don’t have a word for what this is. It’s called “revenging,” Victoria. You should probably know that by now since Emily does it to you every day.
4. Ashley talks the campaign trail: We are ripe for an October surprise. Grayson “surprises” typically involve dead bodies. Try to spin that in a positive light.
5. Victoria kicks Emily out: It may be Halloween, but certain ghosts are best left outside. Quick, break out in a chorus of “Monster Mash”!
6. Trask gets philosophical: We don’t threaten in two dimensions. We act in three. Woof! We can smell your hair grease in the fourth dimension.
7. Ashley gives Conrad fashion tips: Conrad, wear a tie. People want to be able to relate to you, not actually think they’re related to you. Just wait until she starts commenting on those madras shorts! If fashion judgement could kill...
8. Conrad mocks Victoria: And here I thought I knew all the skeletons in your closet by name. Connie, you know the only thing in Vicki’s closet is a plethora of bandage dresses.
9. Nolan gets poetic: Can’t have champagne wishes without caviar dreams. Or without that insane paisley jacket.
10. Daniel hands Victoria some golden bullets: Feel free to use one for each of your two faces. 1 point for Prada loafers!
What did you think of the quotes in last night’s episode? Weigh in below!