We first heard that Roberto and Sara might be a thing on March 28, when a Life & Style insider said that the Season 6 Bachelorette cutie was getting serious with Sara. On April 8, Roberto confirmed the original report when he tweeted a darling pic of himself with his gorgeous blonde girly.
1. Girlfriend loves football... maybe The 29-year-old girl first came into the world’s collective conscious in October 2005, when she posed in Playboy’s “Girls of the Pac-10” shoot while a student at Oregon State University. In the shoot, she had her body painted with an OSU jersey, which apparently was just the right accessory for perky boobs.
2. She loves country music Sara has tweeted about her love for Garth Brooks, Hunter Hayes, Kip Moore... the list goes on. On April 9, Sara tweeted a pic of herself with some girlfriends at a Kip Moore concert. She captioned the darling photo with “Ummm @kipmooremusic you were worth the wait...” Somehow, it’s hard to imagine her having to wait for any guy...
3. When she takes it off, she wins big Sara was Miss July 2006, and was named Playmate of the Month. The next year, she won a Mini Cooper as Playmate of the Year.
4. You may recognize her from movies such as... But just as brilliant Hollywood beauties who have come before her, Sara took her dramatic side to the big screen: by starring as a pirate wench in Epic Movie (whose title really used some creative license). To really stretch herself, she’s starred as a playmate in several other movies since.
5. She’s a total badass Being a Playmate isn’t her only claim to fame: she’s also been a television presenter on Blackbelt TV cable network, and co-hosted five episodes of G4 network’s Attack of the Show (while Olivia Munn was on vacay). Not only that, yoga-lover Sara also competed in a Women of Ninja Warrior competition (yep) and is a professional poker player in her free time. Not to mention, she looks pretty able to take on surfing with her hot San Diego-based man.
Bonus: Just like us, she hates pants! Why wear pants, when you can... not? Back in February, Sara tweeted “The only things certain in life are death and I don't wear pants before noon.”
What do you think of the couple? Cute or weirding you out? Weigh in below.