Bachelor Relationship Updates: Sean Lowe’s Exes Move On
The time has come to check in on the rose-addicted rejects of The Bachelor Season 17 — otherwise known as Sean Lowe's ghosts of girlfriends past. These lovely ladies fought bitterly for a chance to win Sean's heart (and a chance to stroke his six pack), but he ultimately chose Catherine Giudici, leaving 25 mentally unstable spinsters heartbroken.
The good news? Most of Sean's final contenders are already on the rebound after finding love in a hopeless place! Check out which of these gals have moved on to bigger and beefier hunks.
1. Runner-Up Lindsay Yenter Hot off the heels of being rejected by Sean Lowe during The Bachelor 17's finale in Thailand, runner-up Lindsay Yenter is in a brand spankin' new relationship with a mysterious hottie named Karl. This 25-year-old blondie has been dating Karl since February (they met through her best friend's boyfriend), and she told Wetpaint Entertainment that they're "taking it slow" — but has also referred to him as “my love”! Lindsay says that Karl's a "sweet" and "genuine" guy who "really, truly cares," and considering that they've been dating for more than three months, we have a feeling they're in it for the long haul. (Um, Linds: three months is a life time in Bachelor Nation.)
2. Second Runner-Up AshLee Frazier We thought AshLee Frazier might never recover after being excommunicated from Sean's House of Hotties, but fear not! This small town gal has moved on with none other than Emily Maynard's ex-fiance, Season 15 (and 11) Bachelor Brad Womack. Brad and AshLee met in early April during an event in Texas, and they went public with their love affair on April 6 with an adorable Instagram photo. Looks like these two can barely keep their mitts off each other — fingers crossed for a televised wedding!
3. Lesley Murphy Fourth runner-up Lesley Murphy recently packed up her bags and ditched Washington, D.C. (where she was rumored to be hooking up withThe Bachelorette'sChris Bukowski) and it looks like she's found the man of her dreams in her new hometown –– Los Angeles! "I'm very much in love," Lesley told In Touch on April 8. "And he's from Dallas! I can't get away from those Dallas guys. He lives there, but we are in talks about him getting a job in Los Angeles." You know what other Dallas native lives in Los Angeles? Sean Lowe. Just saying, guys.
4. Tierra LiCausi Tierra LiCausi shocked fans (by which we mean haters) when she debuted a gigantic diamond ring during The Bachelor "Women Tell All" special. Turns out Tierra's engaged to her ex-boyfriend, who she reconnected with shortly after she packed up her sparkle and left Sean's love shack. “Yes, she’s really engaged,” Tierra's brother Tyler tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “We’re all really happy about it.” Apparently, Tierra's mystery fiance was on his way to St. Croix to win her back when Tierra called and asked him to meet her in Denver. “That was in November,” says Tyler. “They’ve been together ever since. He proposed in January. He picked up his whole life to move here for her. He has an apartment in Denver and they’re doing great.” Tierra's eyebrows have never been more excited.
5. Kacie Boguskie Bachelor 16 third runner-up, Kacie Boguskie (aka Kacie B), thought she'd give televised love another chance during Sean Lowe's season of The Bachelor, but girlfriend was booted out after she ratted on her fellow contestants. The silver lining? Kacie is currently dating a Nashville-based music producer named Rusty Gaston, which is basically the most amazing name ever. We approve. “I have the best boyfriend in the entire world now,” Kacie told The Leaf Chronicle back in March 2013. “And he’s a great Christian guy." Looks like Kacie definitely has a type! After all, it's a well-established fact that Jesus is Sean's homie.