Farrah Abraham’s “Superstar” Sex Tape: Juicy Behind-the-Scenes Secrets!
The intimate details of Farrah Abraham's on-camera sex romp with notorious adult film actor James Deen are pouring out faster than our tears. According to TMZ, the 21-year-old reality star-turned-porn star (sob!) is set to make around $1 million from Vivid Entertainment — the same peeps who bought the rights to Kim Kardashian's sex tape for $1 million in 2007.
The film, entitled Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom (please excuse us while we go shower), isn't exactly on our list of must-see summer blockbusters, but then again, we can't deny our curiosity. Truth be told, we're kinda-sorta dying to know what happens during this 70-minutes of sure-to-be cinematographic gold (well, aside from the obvious), which James Deen calls "very amazingly awesome."
Here's what we know so far (don't worry guys, this is safe for work … ish):
- The leaked limo scene, posted a few weeks ago by TMZ, was originally created to facilitate the "plot" of the film in which Farrah and James head to a party and one thing leads to another — but Farrah specifically requested the scene be removed because it "made her look bad." No word on whether it made the final cut.
- The original plan was a 2-hour flick, which means nearly 50 minutes worth of footage was left on the cutting room floor. Blooper reel, anyone?
- The final product will most likely have no major plot or story arc. According to Farrah's sex partner James Deen, with whom Wetpaint Entertainment spoke exclusively, we can expect a total of three non-sequitur sex scenes slapped together with some fancy editing. Needless to say, not an Oscar-worthy performance.
- James also revealed that he's holding the camera for the majority of the film, but at times props it up on a tripod while the pair get down and dirty. Additionally, he kindly reminds Farrah that the camera is rolling and anything she does or says will be captured on film. (Spoiler alert: She's cool with it.)
- The film took about eight hours to film. All in a day's work, people!
- While James most likely did not wear protection (read up on his controversial stance on condom mandates), he did confirm to Wetpaint Entertainment that both he and Farrah were tested for STDs two days prior to filming. He also confirmed that Farrah was on birth control at the time. Silver lining?
- Farrah's daughter Sophia was not present during any portion of the filming (phew!), however, she was seen at Vivid Entertainment during a meeting Farrah had with execs regarding the release of the film.
- No animals were harmed during the making of the film (James's words, not ours).
For all y'all over the age of 18, will you watch Farrah's sex tape when it hits computer screens on May 6? C'mon, be honest...
Lindsay Dreyer is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @LindsayNYC.