Top 10 Revenge Quotes From Season 2, Episode 19, “Identity”: “I Thought You Hated Babies”
This week's Revenge quotes were completely amazing and totally nerdy –– mostly because Nolan spent the majority of his time wearing a letterman's jacket with a giant lobster embroidered on the back. We've rounded up the top 10 doozies from the episode for you to look back on –– while playing circa 1980s arcade games, obviously!
10.Conrad threatens Victoria: "Your presence is mandatory so I suggest that you be on the chopper at 5:00." Victoria: "And I suggest that you go to hell." ZING!
9. Nolan gets ready to own The Falcon: "Let’s take the bastard down." We're thinking Nolan should change his name to N01aN.
8. Charlotte's frenemy pays her a compliment: "You sure know how to hit a bitch." She can put that on her resume right after "terrible girlfriend."
7. Ashley brings Carl some Starbucks: "A not-too-hot hot chocolate for Carl. I'm sorry I have no idea what babies drink." One word: boobs.
6. Emily spies Ashley with Baby Carl David: "Ashley, I thought you hated babies. Baby Carl David isn't a baby. He's a cherubic angel.
5. Nolan: "If you throw me a token and jump me in front of Street Fighter, I turn into Bruce Frickin' Lee. Well, this is the geekiest thing anyone has ever said....
4. The Falcon gets even nerdier: "You of all people should know that the only existence that matters is online." Which is why we still use LiveJournal, DeadJournal, MySpace, and Friendster.
3. Conrad bids his wife adieu: "I’ll leave you to your demons." If by "demons" he means "hilarious ‘70s flashbacks," then yes.
2. Nolan makes a factual statement: "I really should watch more television." The Real Housewives franchise would do him wonders.
1. Emily fails to understand the Language of Nerds: "DYT?" Nolan: "Defend your title. Back in '88 I set the record on Street Fighter." LOL! (That means "laugh out loud," Em.)
What did you think of the quotes in last night’s episode? Tell us below!