Top 10 Damon Snarks From The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 21
Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) certainly has a way with words. The witty bloodsucker manages to drop bon mots no matter the situation. Check out the charming and churlish things that came out of his mouth inThe Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 21 “She’s Come Undone”
1. “This is Your Life,” Damon-style Damon, to Elena: Relax, I just want to show you all of the things you’ve been missing since you jumped over the cuckoo’s nest.
2. Daylight rings are a girl’s best friend. Damon, after taking Elena’s daylight ring: You know the rules — bad girls don’t get nice jewelry.
3. He gives good pun Elena, to Stefan: Kind of funny, actually. You being the one to pull back the curtain? I bet part of you enjoys it. Since — you know — I dumped you and all. Damon: Wow. That was downright vindictive. See? I think now we’re breaking through that tough candy shell and getting into the ooey, gooey rich, center of your humanity. That’s good. I think we should shine some light on the subject.
4. Or ring, they’ve got to have a bell, right? Damon, to Katherine walking in: Seriously? Can’t you knock?
5. He loves a little gossip Damon, to Katherine: It couldn’t have anything to do with the fact that Elena called you out on your recent boy trouble, could it? Sorry, I couldn’t help but overhear.
6. In case this wasn’t clear enough Damon, to Katherine: Are you trying to get a rise out of me? Because my emotions are fine. I love Elena. I despise you.
7. Tough love Damon, to Elena, about Matt: You are acting like a little spoiled brat. You know that? You think that we can’t punish you. Maybe not. But I can sure punish him.
8. He ain’t bluffing. Damon, to Stefan: She doesn’t love anyone? Fine. Prove it. And if I’m wrong, what difference does it make? It’s one less busboy
9. Oh stop, you’ll make him blush. Elena: I’m gonna kill you. Damon: Bingo. See? There’s a little rage. I should have figured that’d be the first emotion that came out of you. I tend to pull that out of people.
10. Welcome back, Ms. Gilbert. Damon, to Elena when she realizes Matt isn’t dead: You feel that weight lifting off your chest? That’s joy because your friend isn’t dead. That’s emotion, Elena. That’s humanity.