Top 10 Revenge Quotes From Season 2, Episode 20, “Engagement”: “I Searched Everything From Sinatra to Snooki”
Our minds are still blown from this week's penultimate episode of Revenge. Not only did Emily and Daniel announce their re-engagement, Charlotte debuted her baby bump (OMG, Declan's guys can swim!), and Carrion was carried out (see what we did there?). As you might expect, the episode delivered all kinds of snarks, but let’s pour some out for our fallen homie before checking out this week's best quotes. Sob, lata, Takeda!
10. Emily offers Daniel a drink: "Le blanc ou le rouge?" Daniel: "Red."
Dude's going to thrive in France.
9. Victoria chastises Daniel: "You and I have both made mistakes. The difference is, I don’t make them twice." Daniel: "Except bastard children, I guess."
Feel the burn, Victoria.
8. Jack tries to be wise: "They say politics makes for strange bedfellows."
No one says that, Jack.
7. Declan offers Jack some wisdom: "Do you know why you're supposed to bury a politician 100 feet down? Because deep down, they're really good people."
Stick to stealing tip money, buddy.
6. Victoria congratulates Emily and Daniel on their engagement: "How…repetitious."
Hopefully Em won't cheat on Daniel next to a dying labrador this time.
5. Regina blames Declan for Charlotte's vomit-session: "Great, she sees you, she pukes."
We blame the hemp necklace. We always blame the hemp necklace.
4. Nolan sleuths around New Jersey: "I searched everything from Sinatra to Snooki. No love."
We can only assume this means Nolan marathoned Jersey Shore. We approve.
3. Charlotte mocks Daniel: "Good luck tonight. And this year, try not to shoot anyone."
Too soon, Charlotte. Too soon.
2. Nolan makes Aiden an offer he can't refuse: "You could be my bodyguard. And I could be your Whitney."
Nolan's ‘90s references are so spot on.
1. Nolan pities Aiden: "It’s a sub-zero world when your own sensei stabs you in the back."
It's a sub-zero world when your sensei sports a rattail.