Pretty Little Liars Quotes: The Best of Season 3 — “Bitch Can See” and More!
Pretty Little Liarsproves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. It wasn’t easy, but we've rounded up the ten most hilarious quotes from Season 3. With the Season 4 premiere of Pretty Little Liars just around the corner, can you remember which Little Liar said what?
Stop acting like a pod person and take our quiz already! And good luck, PLL fans. (Click to the next page to see the answers.)
And the answers are...
10. Spencer [to Aria]: “You’re acting like a pod person.” (From Season 3, Episode 6: “The Remains of the ‘A’”)
Aria is worried that she’s having close encounters of the “A” kind.
9. Hanna [about Jenna]: “What are we doing? Do I get to slap her again?” (From Season 3, Episode 2: “Blood Is the New Black”)
Hanna is like, “Less yapping — more slapping.”
8. Aria: [about her dad’s new after-shave] “He smells like baby wipes.” (From Season 3, Episode 4: “Birds of a Feather”)
Not exactly a major turn-on.
7. Hanna: “Things just went from worse to worser.” (From Episode 12: “The Lady Killer”)
Hanna’s quotes go from hilarious to hilariouser.
6. Spencer [about Ali]: “Maybe she was just scared to tell him that she was slutting it up in three different zip codes in one summer.” (From Episode 17: “Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno”)
Ali Does America.
5. Hanna [about Meredith]: “I have no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on that woman.” (From Season 3, Episode 16: “Misery Loves Company”)
We’re guessing Hanna has no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on a lot of people.
4. Hanna: “I think we’d know if Spencer was here — people would be running for cover.” (From Episode 19: “What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted”)
Come to think of it, that’s the same way people react to Godzilla.
3. Hanna: “I smell dead people.” (From Episode 23: “I’m Your Puppet”)
Maybe Bruce Willis can help the girls track down “A”?
2. Hanna: “Do that again, you’ll leave with a bloody stump.” (From Season 3, Episode 13: “This Is a Dark Ride”)
Hanna isn’t above chopping off a limb or two if she has to.
1. Aria [about Jenna]: “Don't look at me! I'm ready to hang a sign: 'Bitch can see!'” (From Season 3, Episode 2: “Blood Is the New Black”)
As far as signs go, this one wouldn’t be quite as friendly as, say, “Home Sweet Home.”
BONUS: Download the Viggle app to earn rewards from brands like Starbucks, Amazon and more, JUST for watching Pretty Little Liars!