We're finally down to the American Idol 2013 Top 3, and all of the remaining ladies could very well win this thing. We all have guess on who will win American Idol Season 12. But what about who should be the next American Idol winner? Here are our five reasons why we think Angie Miller should take home the crown this year.
1. Good looks? Check (we had forgotten until we rewatched her initial audition that she had such great gams, too).
2. Stellar and unique singing voice? Check.
3. Moving backstory? Check (Angela has hearing loss in both ears).
4. Total package? Yes! Not only can she sing, she also knows how to command a stage AND she's a terrific songwriter as well.
5. Fans? This girl has legions of fans, including the American Idol judges! She's is the only one of all the female contestants to get a wildly enthusiastic standing ovation from all four judges for her solo performance during Hollywood Week. AND she wowed them again during Las Vegas round 1, receiving yet another standing ovation from several judges. Plus, she rocked it out so hard during the semi-finals round, the judges were beside themselves with joy. As for her real world fans, Angie Miller has Angie's Dreams supporters by the truckload, with a huge social media following on Facebook and Twitter. She is easily the girl with the biggest social backing of all the remaining Top 3.
Seriously, can this girl do any wrong?
It’s not that surprising, though, as her initial audition had judge Nicki Minaj saying she gave her “that thing that made me feel something in my soul,” while Mariah Carey thought she had an amazing voice.
What do you think of our reasons why Angie Miller should be the American Idol 2013 winner? Let us know!