10 Best Answers From Bachelorette 2013 Contestant Profiles!
Desiree Hartsock is one lucky lady! This gal is about to embark on a love journey in front of America with 25 hunky contestants, and we are so jealous! These studs had to fill out questionnaires for ABC before being cast on The Bachelorette, and we've ranked the 10 most romantic answers for you to swoon over. File this one under "You're Welcome."
10. Describe your idea of the ultimate date. Ben: I love doing fun activities, extreme or even kid things like laser tag, and then having time to hang out and get to know each other.
Hear that? Ben wants to do "kid things" with you.
9. What do you wish we asked you? Chris: I have an "artistic" side in that I used to write poetry and have a personal book of about 75 pieces that only a few people know about. Most pieces were written about relationships, baseball and places I got to go to from 2009-2011.
What? No odes to food? Next.
8. What is the best date you have ever been on in the city you live in, and why? Micah: The best dates are the ones that are not planned. I spent two hours in a grocery once that was amazing. It's incredible how much you can learn from someone in a grocery store. Food connects childhood memories, family stories, current lifestyles and financial strategy.
Everything about this answer is perfection. Grocery stores + financial strategy = dream date.
7. What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships? Nick M: Communication is really important to me. I've had a few relationships where I felt like I couldn't be myself around them. That's the biggest deal-breaker. You should never judge one another and be able to tell each other your feelings at all times.
We love a man who's in touch with his feels.
6. What does being married mean to you? Zak W: Two individuals coming together out of mutual fascination for each other, and supporting each other's freedom toward personal happiness as one.
This. THIS, you guys.
5. What does your ideal mate look like Brad: I do not have an ideal look. I don't have a specific type but I like a girl who enjoys working out, has a great smile, and enchanting eyes. I also think it's attractive when a woman has a unique style. It tells me she doesn't care what people think she looks like.
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Juan Pablo: To read people's minds, know what they think and why they think that way, so I can understand them better.
That's right, Juan's ultimate goal is to understand us better. Annnnd, we adore him.
3. If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Brandon: Most people would say someone rich and famous, but I would rather be someone much less fortunate than I, so that I can continue to be reminded of the everyday blessings I have.
Perfect human being. He might be too good for us. And by "us," we mean Des.
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it? Brooks: To learn things, new skills, etc at a moment's notice. I would use it to put together new public policies — reshape the way we look at approaching the world and its available resources — and go on Jeopardy! and beat Watson (the computer) finally resolving the Human vs. Robot argument.
We just. We can't even deal with this answer right now.
1. If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Dan: I would run and own my own empire of companies internationally. I would be able to work and travel the world and have charity projects / foundations in every country we operated in.