Top 10 Damon Snarks From The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Finale
Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) certainly has a way with words. The witty bloodsucker manages to drop bon mots no matter the situation. Check out the charming and churlish things that came out of his mouth inThe Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 23, “Graduation.”
10. You’ll have to ask Katherine. Damon, to Elena, about the cure: Looks like it might be cherry flavored.
9. About time Elena: I can’t. Damon: Well, I guess that answers the sire-bond question.
8. Jeremy? He’s seen worse. Elena: Take off your shirt. Damon: Elena, there are children present.
7. Pretty much Elena: Why isn’t this healed? Damon: Because, the bullet was laced with werewolf venom. The hunters are dicks.
6. Swimming for Silas Damon, to Vaughn: What is it? Distance equals velocity times time? Guess I should’ve told you to bring some scuba gear.
5. Everyone knows ghosts are afraid of water. Or is that cats? Damon, to Vaughn: What’s wrong, laddie? Can’t swim?
4. Damon Salvatore: Master of the backhanded compliment Vaughn: He must’ve laced these bullets with werewolf venom. Damon: Ding, ding, ding. Not as dumb as you look.
3. Bon Jovi brings out the best in them. Damon, to Stefan and Lexi: Here you two are, having Dance Party, USA.
2. This is just awkward. Damon: Lexi, back from the dead. Goodie.
1. It’s his right as your girlfriend’s younger brother. Damon, to Jeremy: How is it even when you’re dead, you’re the bane of my existence?