Who Is Justin Chambers’s Wife? 5 Things to Know About Keisha Chambers
Remember when Alex Karev was Grey’s Anatomy's token ladies man? You know, back when he ran away from any relationship that even brought up the big "C" — commitment. Well, in reality, Justin Chambers has that rare kind of relationship in Hollywood: a long-term, successful one.
So who is the lucky lady who gets to enjoy these abs for the rest of her life? We took a closer look at his wife, Keisha Chambers.
1) Justin and Keisha got married in 1993, meaning that this year, they will celebrate 20 whole years of marriage to each other. That must break some kind of Hollywood record.
2) Back in the early ‘90s, Justin was a model on the rise, starring in ad campaigns for Calvin Klein. At the same time, Keisha was working at a modeling agency. They eventually wound up in the same room together, and that was it for both of them.
3) They have a whopping five children: Isabella, 18; twin daughters Maya and Kaila, 15; Eva, 13; and son Jackson, 10. Keisha clearly has her hands full!
4) Justin relies on Keisha for support. In an interview with Good Housekeeping, he said, “We've been together for so long that I really don't know any other way to be. I can remember lying in bed with her years ago and having conversations about our grandparents — and now our grandparents are gone. We've gone through that together, and now our parents are getting older and we're going through that together.”
5) She and Justin are done having kids. In the same interview, when asked if they are planning on having any more kids, Justin said, “No, no, no. We just got two rescue dogs. Of course, we got two, and not one. I guess we can't do anything in moderation.”
Catch Grey’s Anatomy this fall on Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.