By the end of Grey's AnatomySeason 9, Dr. Owen Hunt could have used a hug. So we decided to give Kevin McKidd some serious love. Here are the top 5 reasons we can't get enough of this ginger doc.
5. His family-man status Sorry, ladies, Kevin is married and has two McKiddies, whom he seems incredibly devoted to by the way he talks about them in interviews. But admit it: doesn't that make him even more crush-worthy?
4. His diversity of roles Did you spot him in Trainspotting? Are you hearing his voice when your boyfriend plays Call of Duty? Do you remember him stealing the woman away from Patrick Dempsey in Made of Honor? It seems like Kevin takes some projects for credibility and some for enjoyment, and you can hardly fault him for that.
3. His ever-changing look Sometimes he's blond, sometimes he's redheaded, sometimes he's somewhere in between. Apparently, his natural hair color is strawberry blond, but he seems to look good no matter what shade his mop is.
2. His real accent Have you heard him in his natural Scottish brogue? If not, you're doing yourself a disservice, because the difference is like night and day. Our question is this, though: how is it so easy for him to imitate
1. His leading-man quality He was the star of HBO's Rome, he was the star of NBC's Journeyman, he had a big role in the movie Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, and now he's a series regular on Grey's. Not everyone can take limelight that bright, but Kevin handles it with ease.