Happy Birthday, Paul Wesley! Here Are 10 Reasons Why We Love The Vampire Diaries Star
Did you check your calendar this morning and notice a little heart encircling July 23? No? Well, we did, and that’s because it’sPaul Wesley’s (Stefan Salvatore) birthday! The Vampire Diaries star turns 31 — which is like 200 in vampire years. In honor of the joyous occasion, we compiled 10 reasons why we love The Vampire Diaries star. Yes, there are more than 10, but we have to draw the line somewhere.
10. He gives good tweet: It's a rarity, but we love when Paul takes to Twitter to call Ian "Smoldypants." Tweet more often, good sir.
9. Soapy goodness: We’ll be eternally grateful to Guiding Light. That’s where the adorable then-17 Paul got his start.
8. Holy Polish! We will never, never tire of listening to Paul speak Polish. This bilingual babe divided his childhood between America and Poland, so he’s fluent. Plus, he’s getting his ladyin on the action.
3. Former bad boy. Much like Stefan, Paul has a bad boy past. Okay, Paul’s is more like “kicked out of high school” than “murdered a village full of people,” but still. We kind of love that.
2. Hottie with a heart of gold: Both Paul and Torrey support several charitable organizations, including The Human Society. We can’t help but admire someone who uses their celebrity to support such good causes!
1. Oh, he’s so handsome. We tried to make it the whole list without making Paul’s preternatural hotness a focus, but we’ve only got so much willpower.