Amanda Bynes Soaked Her Dog in Gasoline While Starting Fire (VIDEO)
Forget feeling bad for Amanda Bynes — it's her pet pooch who's the one suffering!
While starting a fire in a random driveway in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on July 22, Amanda apparently splashed her Pomeranian with gasoline. (The 27-year-old was later detained by police on an involuntary psychiatric hold.)
In security footage published by TMZ — which you can view below — the former child star rushes the dog to the employees-only area of a local liquor store.
The owner of the store tells TMZ that he noticed a strong odor of gasoline and found Amanda rinsing the pup in a sink. When he confronted her, she "freaked out" and hurried out of the store.
The site discovered that Amanda's parents picked up the dog and are keeping it while Amanda is being treated.