4. Lauren Solomon. Lauren has found love on a game show before, so will that give her a leg up in the competition? If it doesn't, her passion for music (she composes piano tunes and has her own iTunes channel) and love of adventure and travel might.
5. Val Eredia. A former volleyball player turned physical therapist, Val should be able to relate to the athlete in Juan Pablo, and she likes to help others, which could make her a good role model for little Camila.
6. Amanda Arnston. This bombshell blonde majored in journalism, works in the music industry (hello, shared interest!), and is rumored to have a string of high-profile exes. Is she going to be fun, flirty, and fabulous, or should JPG be worried she's more in it for fame than love? For now, we'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but we still don't know enough about her thoughts on kids to make a call on how well she and Juan Pablo will click.
7. Kelly Travis. This stunner from Atlanta seems like a go-getter with a compassionate side. Apparently she loves animals. If she can convince JPG that her passion for raising fluffy "kids" can translate to passion for raising his daughter, she just might be in luck.
8. Andi Dorfman. This gorg JD has already been declared one of the most eligible Atlantans, and is apparently on the look out for a guy who's "confident (but not cocky), funny, [and] athletic" and — oh yeah! — he needs to have a "good family." Sounds like this gal is gonna fall for JPG, hard. Plus, she love reality TV, so we bet she'll know how to put her best foot forward.
9. Amy Long. We don't know a ton about this TV reporter, but as physical assets go — well, let's just say she's JPG's type. If their personalities click, too, she could quickly become a top contender.
10. Kylie Lewis. We don't know a ton about Kylie, but based on her Twitter account, this gorgeous, artistic bartender has a good sense of humor. Does she have the kid skillz to go with the looks and laughs? Time will tell.
11. Alli Restko. Ali loses out for now just because we don't know much about her. It's hard to call someone a good match when everything about her but her smile is a secret. That said, she does seem to have some sports inclination, and it is quite a smile. If she has a personality to match — watch out!
12. Maggie Gantt. We know very little about this Southern belle, so it's really just hard to make a call.
Which contestant do you think sounds right for Juan Pablo? Sound off in the comments below.