Who Is Matt Nordgren? 6 Things to Know About Lindsay Lohan’s Rumored Boyfriend
Rumor has it that Lindsay Lohan is dating former Most Eligible Dallas star Matt Nordgren. For those of you who didn't catch Bravo's one season wonder about singles living it up in Dallas, here's some info about the new guy in LiLo's life.
1. Matt played quarterback for the University of Texas and was a member of the team when they won a national championship over USC in 2005. OK, so Matt only threw a total of 14 passes in his entire collegiate career. (Details, details.) But when you’re on the same team as future NFL quarterbacks like Vince Young and Colt McCoy, it ain’t easy to get the spotlight, people. Cut him some slack!
2. Matt spent a season in the NFL as a backup quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles — until an injury cut his career short. So he was a backup in college and in the pros? Poor Matt — always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
3. Don’t tell Jake Pavelka! (That is, unless you want Jake to start crying again.) Rumor has it that Matt started going on dates with Vienna Girardi from The Bachelor around the end of summer 2010, not long after Vienna and Jake had announced their thorny breakup. Looks like Vienna has a pretty specific type: Dreamy, athletic Texans with TV aspirations!
4. Does this guy think that reality stars are the only datable celebrities out there? Case in point: Matt also dated Audrina Patridge — of The Hills fame — in early 2010. We can’t imagine what Audrina and Matt had to talk about, but we doubt Matt was dating her for the conversation (i.e. have you seen Audrina? She’s pretty smokin’!). He was also romantically linked to Taylor Armstrong, though she denied the rumors. He claims being famous has made dating harder.
5. He's known Lindsay Lohan for seven years. Matt told Page Six that he met Lindsay seven years ago, through a mutual friend.
6. Number 6 is kinda random. (You can’t expect all 10 to be earth-shattering revelations about the guy.) Matt hated — absolutely hated — the movie Bridesmaids. So, you either think he's one of the few people who saw sense about that movie, or he's the wrongest wrong person who ever did wrong.