Once Upon a Time Season 3 Premiere Spoilers: 10 Things to Know About “Heart of the Truest Believer”
The Once Upon a TimeSeason 3 premiere (Episode 1: "Heart of the Truest Believer") airs this Sunday, September 29, but thanks to the magic of advance screeners, here at Wetpaint Entertainment we got a look at the episode, and we're here to give you some hints about what you'll find when our heros journey to Neverland.
While we've been sworn to secrecy over the major plot points (and there are definitely some good moments we'd hate to spoil), we can dish some hints, clues, and quotes from the episode. Can — and will. Enjoy!
1. Finally, we get a bit of Charming family conflict thanks to that whole "my parents are my age" weirdness. We were very happy to see the writers exploring that.
2. The opening scene wasn't what we were expecting, but it is fantastic.
3. "Can you forgive me?" / "No."
4. Welp, the show doesn't waste much time before killing someone.
5. Can villains get happy endings? It's something two fan favorites contemplate in a scene that might convince some more people to hop aboard a certain ship.
6. Someone takes a hostage.
7. This episode makes great use of the concept that emotions and magic are linked.
8. "Now, may I resume killing her?"
9. Will this episode feature a twist? Come on — it's a OUAT premiere. What do you think?
10. "Actually, I quite fancy you from time to time — when you're not yelling at me."