Once Upon a Time Season 3, Episode 2 Spoilers: 10 Things to Know About “Lost Girl”
Once Upon a TimeSeason 3 follows up its strong premiere with an even stronger Episode 2. Here at Wetpaint Entertainment we were lucky enough to get our hands on an advance screener of Season 3, Episode 2: "Lost Girl," and we loved the episode, which is a pitch-perfect combo of thrills, chills, and funny banter.
While we can't spill any major plot points about the episode, we can give you some hints and quotes to whet your appetite. So read on for 10 clues about the episode.
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
1. One character wants a second character to call him/her by a new name, but the second character isn't feeling it.
2. "Your father's a distrustful fellow."
3. The flashback portion puts a really good spin on a classic tale, incorporating it into the current cast of characters in an unexpected way.
4. "I take it from your tone perms are bad."
5. Magic can't make one believe.
6. This episode features what might be Jennifer Morrison's best acting on the show to date.
7. We think Captain Swan shippers are going to have a lot to be happy about.
8. Rumple fans should also enjoy themselves.
9. There is a heartbreaking, albeit long-time coming, Charming family moment.
10. "Yes, blame me — again."
Catch the next episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, October 6 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!