Why will we miss the matron of the Manzo clan? We could go on all day, but here are our top five reasons saying goodbye sucks.
1. She's sane. Sure, Caroline get get sucked into the drama sometimes — no one can keep their hands entirely clean in the crazy world of reality TV — but often if feels like she's the only voice of reason around.
2. She's not afraid of confrontation. That said, Caroline calls it like she sees it, and she's not afraid to confront people when she needs to. We appreciate that she's straightforward, and it certainly makes for good TV.
3. She's funny. Every Housewives show needs a few people who have a way with words, and Caroline definitely brings the LOLs.
4. Her family is great. Obviously, or they wouldn't get their own spin-off. Still, we'll miss seeing her kids around on the main show.
5. She's been there since the beginning. Yes, the show needed a shakeup, but we can't really imagine Real Housewives of New Jersey without Caroline.
Are you going to miss Caroline? Why? Let us know in the comments below.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!