The Real Housewives of New Jersey is getting a major cast makeover before Season 6. Caroline Mazo is definitely out, and reports suggest other big changes are afoot, including the introduction of three new cast members: twins Teresa Napolitano Aprea and Nicole Napolitano, and their friend Amber Marchese.
So, who exactly are these potential newbies? We've already given you a basic rundown of the new gals, but now we want to get to know them a little better. After all, they might be just the key to re-enlivening the show. Sometimes viewers need a new dynamic.
From what little information is out there — for a potential reality star, Teresa is pretty private — here are five things to know about Teresa Napolitano Aprea before she (theoretically) joins the cast.
1. She's worth $10 million. Celebrity Net Worth reports that Teresa is worth $10 million.
2. She's from Colts Neck, New Jersey. Obviously this new housewife is a New Jersey native. We wouldn't have it any other way!
3. She's well known in philanthropic circles. Celebrity Net Worth reports that Teresa and her hubby are prominent figures in the New Jersey philanthropy scene.
4. Family is everything to her. According to Faux Reality Entertainment, "family is everything" for Teresa and her twin sis Nicole, so you can probably expect them to present a united front in whatever drama they get entangled it.
5. She's sassy. While Teresa's background doesn't scream "drama," one source assures fans that she and her sister will bring the sass factor.
Source: Celebrity Net Worth, In Touch, Faux Reality Entertainment