Photo via AllAboutTRH.com
0 0 0 Rumored New Real Housewife of New Jersey Nicole Napolitano: 5 Things to Know
In the wake of The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 5's lackluster ratings, there's a cast shakeup in the works for Season 6 . Caroline Manzo is definitely out , and reports suggest other big changes are afoot , including the introduction of three new cast members: twins Teresa Napolitano Aprea and Nicole Napolitano, and their friend Amber Marchese.
So, who exactly are these potential newbies? We've already given you a basic rundown of the new gals , but now we want to get to know them a little better. After all, we're going to be seeing a lot of them, if the rumors are right.
From the info we gathered — for a potential reality star, Nicole is pretty private — here are five things to know about Nicole Napolitano before she (theoretically) joins the cast.
1. She's worth $5 million. According to Celebrity Net Worth , Nicole is worth $5 million. That's only half as much as her twin sister, Teresa , but it's not exactly chump change. 2. She's from Colts Neck, New Jersey. The twins are New Jersey natives. We'd expect nothing less from any new housewives!
2. She's from Colts Neck, New Jersey. The twins are New Jersey natives. We'd expect nothing less from any new housewives!
3. She owns and operates a Dairy Queen franchise. So yes, she's a real businesswoman.
4. She has a kid. Nicole had a child this past June. It'll be fun to see someone with a new baby!
5. She loves her sis! A source told In Touch that the twins are super close. We're more likely to see them face off against the old housewives than each other. Source: Celebrity Net Worth , In Touch
is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident
Game of Thrones
Pretty Little Liars
, and genre TV expert. Follow her on