The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 5: “Good Form,” including Regina wishing there was a cocktail menu on Neverland. Enjoy!
10. Regina: “I haven’t seen a Neverland post office.”
Maybe that’s because everyone in Neverland just uses wifi?
9. Emma [about her parents kissing]: “Okay, I’m complaining.”
Emma’s parents are making up for 28 years of not making her feel uncomfortable.
8. Hook: “I don’t fight invalids.”
It’s good to have standards about who you will or won’t beat to a bloody pulp.
7. Regina [about Emma saying Neal lost hope]: “You got that from scribbles?”
You have to read between the lines sometimes, Regina.
6. Hook [to Emma]: “You need a hand, love?”
Hook has a way with wordplay.