Want to know what was going on behind the scenes during the filming of the Red Wedding? Well, you’ll soon get that chance: Game of ThronesSeason 3 DVD and Blu-Ray is coming. Among the many goodies the Blu-Ray includes is an in-depth look at the infamous scene, hopefully finally bringing closure to those fans who are still upset.
Special features on the DVD, according to a press release from HBO, include:
- A 14-minute recap of the second season
- A feature detailing the importance of marriage on the show with cast and crew interviews
- A feature that goes in depth about the Wildlings
- A feature that goes over the new characters for Season 3
- Five deleted and extended scenes
- Of course, a plethora of audio commentaries with the cast and crew.
If you spring for the Blu-Ray, you’ll get all these features, the aforementioned Red Wedding special, plus a handy in-episode guide that gives info about characters and locations, a feature about the mythology of Westeros (very cool), and “The Roots of Westeros” guide.
Phew. Sounds like a lot to keep us busy while we wait for Season 4 to premiere! You can own the DVD or Blu-Ray sets on February 18, 2014.
Pretty Little Liars" googleanalytics ="UA-10597003-4" postauthor="kayti-burt" posttag="Pretty Little Liars" tagstring="Pretty Little Liars,Features" data-url="http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-27-pretty-little-liars-a-reveals-that-would-be-the-most-shocking/" onClick="AjaxContentCall(1428874,2);">