Once Upon a Time Season 3, Episode 9 Spoilers: 10 Things We Learn From the Promo
Peter Pan is on the verge of winning on Once Upon a TimeSeason 3, but we know our heroes never give up. Sure, Henry looks pretty dead now, but the battle isn't over 'till it's over, and the promo for Season 3, Episode 9, appropriately titled "Save Henry," it's clear that Henry's family isn't going to let him go without a fight.
So, how will they save him now that Peter Pan has his heart? We've taken a close look at the episode's promo to see what it reveals.
1. He's not dead yet! Henry wasn't looking good at the end of this week's episode, but the promo opens with Regina rubbing his chest and saying, "You're going to be alright Henry, we're going to get you home," which suggests that whatever state he's in, it's reversible. Of course it is — this is Once Upon a Time. There's always hope.
2. Pandora's box found. Rumple is currently locked up in the trap he tried to set for Pan, but at :06 it looks like he gets one step closer to freedom, because the gang finds Pandora's box. Of course, that's assuming it's the real deal — it could be another trap. Either way, at :16 we see Neal open the box and some of that red magic come out.
3. Pan never fails. At :08 Pan's evilist henchman mocks our heroes, telling them Pan has already won, and that he "never fails." Yeah, well, he hasn't met the wrath of Henry's two awesome moms, yet.
4. Does Regina rip out a heart? Speaking of Regina's wrath, after the Lost Boy delivers his mocking message, it looks like Regina is preparing to rip out his heart. Is she going to control him as a way to get close to Pan? Because that would be pretty smart.
5. Peter and Emma face off. At :10 we see Peter Pan get all up in Emma's face. We already can't wait for that scene.
6. Pan can be hurt? At :13 we see Emma take a swipe at Peter Pan with her sword, and Regina says, "If he can bleed, we can hurt him. And if we can hurt him, we can kill him." We like the way she's thinking, though we've seen enough stories about immortal characters who can't die no matter how much they're injured that we're not actually sure if her logic is correct.
7. The Jolly Roger is back! Hook's ship is back in business, and at :15 it even appears to be flying again.
8. Regina gets her magic on. At :16 Regina is using what looks to be some pretty powerful magic.
9. Also, they get the heart? At :19 we see someone (Regina? Emma?) putting Henry's heart back into his body while he lays on the boat at :19, so it would seem that they succeed at getting it back. Also worth noting: someone else is clutching Henry's hand in the same shot. Our guess (and hope) is that it's Regina and Emma working to save their son together.
10. Captured! While the shot with the heart suggests hope, the promo ends on a more distressing note: Emma, Regina, and Snow tied to a tree, with Pan telling them, "There's only one place you'll be reunited — in death."
Watch the preview for yourself below and sound off with your thoughts in the comments!