1. A lot of people say music is in their blood but, when it comes to Will, it’s literally true. His father was a singer, songwriter, and keyboardist for legendary rock band Chicago. Ya know what they say about the apple and the tree and all that.
2. Appearing on The Voice sure can’t hurt Will’s career but the bespectacled singer already has a pretty impressive resume. In fact, he even toured with and sang backup vocals for Glenn Frey of The Eagles. In fact, when he was asked on Twitter about how he feels about The Eagles, he tweeted back, “I toured with Glenn Frey, so yes! They are Legends!”
3. As if the pressure of trying to make it in the music “biz” isn’t enough, Will has a one-year-old daughter to support. You’ve likely seen the little cutie, Harper, on the show, as Will’s wife, Roseanne, and wee one have been by his side the whole time. He affectionately refers to Harper as “Super Girl” on Twitter.
4. The guy is a Disney aficionado! You might think it’s just because he has a child but it looks to be more than that for Will. In fact, when asked during his Twitter Q&A how he proposed to his wife, he said “Cinderella Carriage.” As for Harper’s fave area of the California-based Disneyland, Will said she loves the “It’s a Small World” ride. When a fan suggested a “meet and greet” at Disneyland, Will loved the idea, calling it “brilliant!” So all you Californians might have that to look forward to in the future.
5. Although music is in his blood, Will didn’t rely on his genes for his musical success. According to his NBC bio, he went to the extremely prestigious Berklee School of Music in Boston, and has spent much of time making ends meet by performing as a musician all over the LA area.
Is Will one of your faves this season? Why or why not? Let us know in the comments!