Evelyn Lozada: 10 Life Lessons From the Basketball Wives Star
Brooklyn-born Latina Evelyn Lozada has been on the lips of almost every reality TV fan since she made her TV debut on Season 1 of Basketball Wives. Based on Evelyn’s life experiences, we’ve come up with a list of life lessons we’ve learned from this Bronx-based firecracker:
1. Don’t date a basketball player.
Or an NFL player, or any major sports athlete that you feel can’t be trusted.
2. Try to keep your hands to yourself.
3. Master your signature stare.
Seriously, Evelyn has the best stare in the world.
4. Think twice before dating a guy you met on Twitter.
Even if he’s a famous football player… who’s had a reality TV show where he was looking for love.
5. Think twice before getting engaged after only 4 months.
Looks like we can learn a lesson from both Evelyn and Khloe Kardashian on that one...
6. It’s not nice to run on tables.
Especially when your intent is to attack your former best friend.
7. Don’t take nude photos of yourself.
Nude photos will ALWAYS manage to surface on the internet. But then again, that’s a life lesson learned from almost anyone in Hollywood.
8. Think long and hard about changing your name when you get married.
Especially if your new last name may be “Ochocinco.”
9. Don’t argue with your ex on Twitter.
Or let your daughter argue with her ex-stepdad on any form of social media for that matter. It’s just not a good look.
10. When in doubt, reach out to Iyanla to fix your life.
If you think the life lessons you’ve learned aren’t enough to get you through, life coach Iyanla Vanzant is always available.
Are there any life lessons that you’ve learned from watching Evelyn Lozada’s life unfold? Sound off in the comments below!