The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 10: “The New Neverland,” including Hook assessing his appearance. Enjoy!
10. David [to Snow, about starting a family]: “Okay, I didn’t mean right now.”
Apparently, getting cured of a mortal wound makes you frisky.
9. Snow [about drawing Medusa out]: “I don’t think that’ll be a problem.”
Medusa is definitely not a recluse.
8. David [on whether Emma should get lunch with Neal]: “I don’t know — does he eat with his mouth open?”
Don’t these people have greater concerns at the moment than table manners?
7. Snow [to Regina, about her honeymoon]: “I don’t remember inviting you.”
Three’s company, Regina.
6. David [about Snow’s sword breaking on Medusa’s neck]: “Fantastic development.”
Perhaps you should save the sarcasm for when you’re not being chased by a demon.
5. Hook [to Neal, on whether he’s serious about what he said]: “Yep, I am devilishly handsome.”
No argument here.
4. Grumpy [about being able to overhear Snow and Charming]: “Thin masonry.”
Grumpy’s kind of a gossip.
3. David: “You think I’m interested in Hook? Emma, I’m a married man.”
C’mon, David — Hook is easy on the eyes, regardless of your marital status.
2. Regina [about Charming being turned to stone]: “I can barely tell the difference.”
Okay, so Charming might not be the most emotive guy in the world.
1. Henry: “When he find Pan, remember he’s still in my body. So if you have to throw a fireball or something, please avoid the face.”
Henry still wants to leave modeling open as a career option.