Nashville Season 2 is about to head into a long winter hiatus after this Wednesday's Season 2, Episode 10: "Tomorrow Never Comes," and here at Wetpaint Entertainment, we were lucky enough to get our hands on the final installment of the fall.
We're happy to say the episode is jam-packed with all the tunes, tears, and drama you've come to expect from a good episode of Nashville, and it sends us into the winter hiatus with a couple of WTF moments that will leave fans speculating right up until the spring half of the season starts.
While we're sworn to secrecy about the major spoilers (like who will die), we can give you a few teasers and hints about tomorrow's big show to help whet your appetite. Enjoy!
1. "I'll be your dirty little secret. I like it that way."
2. A new partnership is formed, and we like it.
3. Someone makes a huge bet on themselves.
4. "You can't take this personally, because actually it has nothing to do with you."
5. Someone declares their love.
6. Someone is finally ready to step into the spotlight.
7. Peggy tries to put her foot down as a mother figure. But will she be listened to?
8. Layla Grant finds herself in trouble — with someone other than Juliette.
9. "We'll talk about that later. As in never."
10. A friendship is pushed to the limits.
Catch the episode on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.