The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting Peter Pan and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 11: “Going Home,” including Hook stressing over the afterlife. Enjoy!
10. Emma [to Hook]: “All you’re gonna feel is the handcuffs when I call the cops.”
Actually, Hook is probably into wearing handcuffs.
9. Gold [about Pan’s plans]: “I would count on something hellish.”
Way to be optimistic there, Gold.
8. Hook [about Emma’s VW bug]: “That’s quite the vessel you captain there, Swan.”
Hook’s not a love bug fan?
7. Smee [to Hook]: “Why can’t your purpose be back at the ship where it’s safe?”
Smee makes a good point.
6. Regina [about Hook having put the magic-prevention cuff on her]: “I haven’t forgotten about all that, by the way.”
Everyone’s memory is about to get a lot foggier, thanks to the curse.
5. Hook: “I lost a hand once — this is nothing.”
Life is all about keeping things in perspective.
4. Emma [about Hook missing her every day]: “Good.”
Emma would expect nothing less.
3. Hook [to Smee, about walking faster]: “It would do our journey — and your physique — some good.”
Suddenly, Hook is turning into sassy fitness guru Richard Simmons.
2. Peter [to Felix]: “Don’t be afraid — be flattered.”
It’s a little hard to feel flattered when someone just stole a vital organ from you.
1. Hook: “Can you stop it, or should we all start preparing our souls? Because mine's gonna take some time.”
Hook has an awful lot of atoning to do.
What was your favorite quote from the episode? Let us know in the comments below!