Will Alex & Sierra Beat Jeff and Carlito on The X Factor Tonight?
Tonight's the night, X Factor fans! After a fun, action-packed season, we'll finally crown a winner during the much-anticipated two-hour finale. But who will take home the Season 3 title? Will it be singing sweethearts Alex & Sierra, former boy bander Carlito Olivera, or rocker Jeff Gutt? When Wetpaint asked Viggle users to weigh in during last night's competition, there were some pretty strong feelings.
A whopping 77 percent of Viggle LIVE! users are convinced that fan favorites Alex & Sierra have it in the bag, while the remaining 23 percent of Viggle users can't wait to see their mentor Simon Cowell accept defeat.
Either way, there's no question that Alex & Sierra have what it takes to make it in the music biz today. It's been smooth sailing for the adorable duo ever since they charmed the pants off America with their quirky take on Britney Spears's "Toxic" during the auditions, and they've even had a number of their covers hit No. 1 on iTunes, including "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles and "Say Something" by A Great Big World. Not too shabby!
The X Factor Season 3 finale airs tonight Thursday, December 19, starting at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? It’s easy — and you even get to earn rewards for watching your favorite shows. All you have to do is download the Viggle App, get watching, and join in on the fun of Viggle LIVE!