If Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) doesn’t have a happy birthday … we riot!
The Walking Dead’s uber-popular star turns 45-years-fine today (January 6). Word on the zombie apocalypse street is that Daryl will have an enhanced presence in at least one but maybe two episodes in the second half of Season 4. Not mad about that!
We love Norman/ Daryl — sometimes maybe too much. Can you blame us? In honor of his b-day, here are just a few of the stories we’ve written about the #1 BAMF in the past year:
From last year, right about now:
• Happy Birthday, Norman Reedus! 5 Reasons We Love The Walking Dead Star
From October 2013:
• Daryl Dixon: 5 Reasons the Walking Dead Hottie Is TV's Most Compelling Character Right Now
• Daryl Dixon's Life Lessons: A Walking Dead Survival Guide
• $#*! Daryl Dixon Says: The Walking Dead Star's Best Quotes
• 5 Crazy Things to Know About The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus
• What Was Norman Reedus In Before The Walking Dead? 4 Must-See Projects
From November 2013:
• 8 Reasons We're Thankful For Daryl Dixon This Thanksgiving!
From December 2013:
• The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Named One of Most Fan-Friendly Celebrities of 2013
OK, so maybe we’re obsessed. (#sorrynotsorry)
Now it’s your turn. Wish Norman a happy b-day below, sharing the reasons why you love him.
The Walking Dead Season 4 returns with Episode 9 on Sunday, February 9 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.