Emily is trying to find a way to stay two steps ahead even while in the midst of the lion's den on Revenge. Will she be able to continue navigating through the Grayson waters on Season 3, Episode 13, "Hatred"? Well, based on the promo for the episode, the going will be tough.
We've taken a close look at the preview to find out exactly what it reveals about the husband vs. wife fight that, according to the promo, is "so insanely Revenge-y it will leave Emily shell-shocked." Here's what we learned:
1. Daniel is none too subtle about Sara. The promo opens with Daniel telling Emily to come in — while he's in bed with Sara. He's really taking this new being a total dick act to heart.
2. Emily fights back. At :07 Emily confronts Sara, telling her, "I won't let you destroy my marriage. You have to go." Sara, listen to her. It's really for your own good on so many levels.
3. Victoria has Emily's game. "She's waging psychological warfare on this family," she warns at :11. Well, it's not inaccurate.
4. Victoria freaks out. At :14 Victoria has a very startled moment. Seems like the queen of the Hamptons is (understandably) on edge.
5. Burn baby, burn. At :15 Patrick starts a fire, because, hey, why not. No one is exempt from acting crazy on this show.
7. Daniel vs. Emily. "There's no place for you in my life," Daniel sneers at Emily at :17. Then he throws her on the bed. "Sterilizing you was my gift to the universe." Damn. Things just got dark.
Check out the promo for yourself here, and then share what you think will go down in the comments below!