Glee Music Spoilers: 100th Episode! Song List for Season 5, Ep. 12 — Confirmed!
UPDATE: It's official! The Hollywood Reporter has the confirmed track list for Glee's 100th episode. Take a look!
Original story: If you don't completely love the song selections for Glee's upcoming 100th’s episode, you have only yourself to blame! Indeed, Glee fans got to choose the songs for Season 5, Episode 12: "100," by picking their ten favorites from an assortment of previously recorded Glee songs — and we're now getting a peek at the winning tunes.
We have yet to find out about all of the songs that will be performed for a second time in the milestone episode, but we do have a list of five songs that are rumored to be in the episode. And many of them will be performed by characters who didn't sing them the first time around!
And perhaps out most-anticipated song of the night will be "Valerie," covered this time by Brittana. Santana did a bang-up job singing lead on the New Directions version in Season 2, so the idea of Brittany and Santana singing it to each other is beyond amazing. Brittana forever! (Nothing personal, Dani.)
- Wicked's "Defying Gravity" by Rachel, Kurt, and Mercedes
- Britney Spears's "Toxic" by Santana, Brittany, and Quinn
- The Zutons's "Valerie" by Brittana
- Avril Lavigne's "Keep Holding On" by Puck
- Pharrell's "Happy," performed by April, Blaine, Holly, Mercedes and Will
- Pink's "Raise Your Glass" by Will and April
Which song are you most excited to hear performed? And did any of your top ten songs make the list so far?