If you miss Merle Dixon (Michael Rooker) on The Walking Dead, why not just buy him and keep him on your shelf?
McFarlane Toys recently issued photos for its Walking Dead TV Series 5 action figures, which will be available in February — right around the start of the second half of Season 4.
There are five new figures, and they are all impressively detailed, as usual:
• There's a Merle Zombie figure, complete with his funky bayonet hand.
• Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), whose figure comes with two heads — one bloodied up, one not — a removable bullet-proof vest and a bloody pipe.
• Tyreese (Chad Coleman), with a hammer, rifle, and silencer gun — and of course his ever-present winter hat.
• Maggie Greene (Lauren Cohan) with an assault rifle, gun, knife, and kick-arse boots.
• And a Charred Zombie who comes with — no joke — his own can of gasoline.
Check out the photos at Comics Alliance.
According to the site, the 5" tall figures sell for around $15-17 each, and you can get them at toy stores, eBay, Amazon or Entertainment Earth, which is selling the five-figure set for $69.99.
In case you want more options, the Series 4 action figures included The Governor (David Morrissey), Andrea (Laurie Holden), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), a Dixon brothers two-pack, and a special Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) figure. Check ‘em out. Is a Hershel Greene (Scott Wilson) figure coming?!
The Walking Dead Season 4 returns with Episode 9 on Sunday, February 9 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
Sources: Comics Alliance, AMC