Who is Catherine Giudici? 10 Things to Know About Sean Lowe’s Bride
Bachelor Sean Lowe is going to the chapel and he's gonna get married! This hunk captured the collective heart of Bachelor Nation during his stint on ABC's most awww-inducing reality show, and the time has come for us to get to know the lucky lady who won his hand in marriage — also known as Catherine Giudici. There's more to this girl than meets the eye, and we've rounded up 10 things you need to know about her before she walks down the aisle and says "I do" to the man of our dreams!
1. She Has the Coolest Job Ever
Catherine is more than just a pretty face and a freakishly beautiful head of hair. Sean's future baby mama is a graphic designer with a pretty impressive resume. Not only did she have a lucrative advertising career, she worked as a freelance designer, and even held a job as a visual designer for Amazon. She's so talented you guys.
2. She's a Vegan For reasons that are a total mystery to us all, Catherine doesn't eat meat. Or dairy. Which means the concept of pizza is totally foreign to her. In fact, Catherine is so into being a vegan that she moonlights as a vegan food blogger every once in a while, and we imagine said blog goes something like this: "still not eating pizza, FML." Meanwhile, Sean's just sitting there chowing down on an armadillo.
3. She's From "Up North" Catherine's skin is perfect (she has the glow of a pregnant woman, to be honest), and we attribute it to the fact that she's from Seattle — a mysterious land where everything stays super moist and vibrant. Catherine was raised in The Emerald City, and even graduated from Washington State University. Suffice it to say, she'll be thrilled when if the Seahawks win the Super Bowl.
4. She Has a Complicated History With Her Dad Catherine came clean to Sean about her strained relationship with her father, Carey Giudici, during The Bachelor. Turns out Carey tried to commit suicide in front of Catherine when she was just a teen, and was immediately taken away. The good news? Nowadays, Cary is living in Taiwan and doing very well — he even gave Sean his fatherly seal of approval!
5. She Got Baptized Because of Sean Catherine is a religious gal in her own right, but she took things up a notch in order to show Sean and his family that she’s in this for the long haul — which must have pleased Sean’s minister pops! Oh, and speaking of Jesus' Homeboy, Jay Lowe, this do-gooder is the lucky man who baptized his future daughter-in-law, which makes sense considering that he'll be officiating her wedding!
6. She's Super Charitable Catherine might just be the sweetest and most genuine girl to star on ABC's Bachelor — and that's saying a lot. After all, the show has been on for, like, a hundred years. Not only does Catherine treat her man like a prince, she gives back to the community. Sure, Catherine and Sean are making bank on their televised wedding, but do they want gifts? Nope, they'd like their fan club to donate to Micaela’s Army Foundation, which raises money for kids with cancer. Sigh, these two.
7. She Stands by Her Man Catherine might be a career-minded go-getter, but this reality starlet is all about making Sean happy. Their relationship is definitely a two way street, but let's not forget that Catherine gave up her life in Seattle and followed Sean to his hometown of Dallas. Now that's commitment!
8. She Wants Kids — Tons of 'Em Catherine and Sean are eager to enjoy the honeymoon phase of their marriage, but you better believe this girl wants kids. After all, she's marrying Sean and we all know how obsessed he is with sowing his seed in someone's oats. Apparently, Catherine is all about having a big family, and she recently came clean about wanting five kids. That's literally an entire handful.
9. She's Close to Her Friends Despite the fact that she booked it out of Seattle and moved to Dallas, Catherine has remained BFFL with her besties in Washington. She's a great friend to her fleet of besties (some of whom are in her wedding!), and she's even stayed in touch with a few of her fellow contestants from The Bachelor. Though it's kinda awkward to stay friends with someone who used to make out with your future husband, Lesley Murphy has remained a close friend of hers — and the girl lives in Argentina!
10. She Has Two Sisters It's no surprise that Catherine wants a big family considering that she's one of three siblings. This gal has two sisters named Monica and India who are more than a little protective of Catherine. Did you see how they grilled Sean during hometown dates? Poor dude. Anyway, Catherine is super close to her siblings, and we imagine they'll continue to play an important part in the next chapter of her life as Mrs. Sean Lowe.
What do you think is the most interesting thing about our girl Catherine? Did we miss your favorite thing about her? Share your feels in the comments below!