The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 12: "Tough Break."
10. Brandi Glanville [to Lisa, about her new dog]: “You can have him.”
Take my dog, please.
9. Kyle Richards [about Lisa saying she’s so busy]: “We’re all sitting around on our ass eating bon-bons.”
Actually, we could go for some bon-bons right about now.
8. Brandi Glanville: “I’m scarred by the amount of times I saw the man naked.”
And we’re scarred by the mental image that we now have in our heads.
7. Kyle Richards [about having to have sex on Shabbat]: “Why do you think I converted?”
Who says religion can’t be sexy?
6. Yolanda Foster [about her burglar]: “I would have made mashed potato out of him, for sure.”
Yolanda is a great chef, but we’ll pass on her mashed potatoes from now on.
5. Brandi Glanville: “Lisa likes to point out my weaknesses a lot to remind me that she’s stronger than me.”
4. Kyle Richards: “I think if I ran across Carlton in a dark alley, I wouldn’t be sitting here right now.”
Carlton is one tough cookie.
3. Brandi Glanville: “Where Arnold [Schwarzenegger] goes, a black light needs to follow.”
Brandi doesn’t trust the hotel’s housekeeping staff when it comes to the Governator.
2. Kyle Richards [about Lisa’s top]: “That’s a lot of booby for a self-defense class.”
We didn’t hear the male instructor complaining.
1. Kyle Richards: “Kim, do not kick me in the penis — it hurts.”
We’re learning a lot about Kyle this week.