To us, "hitting the jackpot" means landing a role on The Walking Dead — preferably in a love triangle with Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln).
But we probably have better odds of literally hitting the jackpot in The Walking Dead Slot Game, which is shuffling its way into various casinos across the country.
In the AMC and Aristocrat Technologies Inc. game, the network explains, users can guide "Rick, Daryl and some of your favorite characters through a walker-infested world of wheel bonuses, surprising spins, and cutscenes of the gruesomely popular TV sensation. Your penny play could take you all the way to the grand jackpot, which starts at $500,000 in select markets."
Aristocrat has a "playing dead" section with a map of Walking Dead Slot Game locations. Here are the casinos currently carrying the game:
• Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Atlantic City, New Jersey
• Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, Connecticut
• Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mashantucket, Connecticut
• Four Winds Casino Pokagon Gaming Authority, New Buffalo, Michigan
• Coushatta Casino Resort, Kinder, Louisiana
• Choctaw | Pocola, Pocola, Oklahoma
• Chip In Island Resort, Harris, Michigan
• Downstream Casino Resort, Quapaw, Oklahoma
• Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta, Kansas
• Four Bears Casino, New Town, North Dakota
• Edgewater, Laughlin, Nevada
• Tropicana | Laughlin, Laughlin, Nevada
• Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada
• MGM Mirage, Las Vegas, Nevada
• New York New York, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Arizona Charlie's West, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Barona Valley Ranch, Lakeside, California
• San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, Highland, California
• Eagle Mountain Casino, Porterville, California
Check the map for updates on any new locations.
Have you played this game already? If so, did you win anything? If not, would you like to play it or are you not a gambler?
The Walking Dead Season 4 returns with Episode 9 on Sunday, February 9 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
Sources: AMC, Aristocrat