With the finale of The Biggest Loser: Second Chances 2 rapidly approaching, it’s time to check in on the final five and see where they stand in the grand scheme of the competition. These guys and gals have exercised their way to the top of the pack for the past 13 weeks, and last week they finally got to see their hard work pay off with a fabulous makeover.
But let’s get real, the grand prize of $250,000 is still up for grabs, so who’s got the best shot at taking home the money? Here’s some analysis for ya:
5. Jennifer Messer is currently occupying the bottom slot among her fellow finalists. The 24-year-old clerk from Abingdon, Virginia has lost a total of 81 pounds, bringing her weight from 266 all the way down to 185. Her recent BMI rings in at 29 percent and she’s lost 30.5 percent of her body weight. While this is an amazing feat, it puts her behind the other four competitors.
4. Bobby Saleem is currently occupying the fourth spot by barely edging Jennifer out in terms of percent body weight dropped. The 28-year-old attorney from Chicago has lost 110 pounds thus far, bringing his weight from 358 to 248, which is quite the accomplishment. His recent BMI is 31 percent, and he’s lost 30.7 percent of his body weight. Bobby made waves earlier this season when trainer Bob Harper publicly came out in efforts to support Bobby in his decision to come out to his father.
3. Chelsea Arthurs is currently in the middle of the pack, coming in the standings at third. The 28-year-old clinical research professional from Raleigh, North Carolina has lost an impressive 77 pounds so far, bringing her weight down from 241 to 164. Her recent BMI reading was 26.5 percent, and she’s lost 32 percent of her body weight. Kudos, girl!
2. David Brown is currently the runner-up in the standings. The 43-year-old project manager from Edmond, Oklahoma has lost a massive 150 pounds, bringing his weight down from 409 to 259, which is absolutely bananas. His recent BMI reading was 33.3 percent, and he’s lost 36.7 percent of his body weight so far. You can do it, dude!
1. Rachel Frederickson is currently the leader among her fellow finalists, which is a nice place to be when the show is winding down. The 24-year-old voice-over artist from Los Angeles has lost an impressive 109 pounds, bringing her weight down from 260 to 151. Wowza! Her current BMI comes in at 25.9 percent, and she’s lost a massive 41.9 percent of her body weight.
Who do you want to win Season 15 of The Biggest Loser? Hit the comments and sound off!
The Biggest Loser airs Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.