Spencer has finally caught on to Ezra's sketchiness, and it looks like she'll pursue that lead with everything she's got in Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 18 (“Hot for Teacher”). Will her new pill-popping ways bring her investigation down, or help her get to the bottom of the latest mystery?
The Canadian promo of the episode reveals some juicy info about what we can expect to go down when we tune in on February 4, 2014, so we've taken a close look to see what info we can squeeze out of it that we hadn't already learned from the American promo.
1. Alison on the phone. At :05, we see Ali in a payphone booth, telling someone, "Yes, that is exactly what you say." Sounds like she's giving instructions. Maybe to Shana?
2. Shana needs Emily's help. At :07, we see Shana tell someone we think is Emily, "I need your help." Is it Shana who needs help, or is she delivering a message from Ali?
3. A pill trade. At :10 we see money exchanged for pills, and someone — we're thinking newcomer Brenda — says, "Come see me next week if you need more." Sounds like Spencer isn't stopping her pill habit anytime soon.
4. Spencer flips out. At :12 Spencer flips out at Spencer, yelling at her friend, "Would you back off!" Yeah, we'd say those sleepless nights are catching up with her. Also of note: Is that Holbrook we see in the background?
5. Ezra has a demand for Aria. "You have to start thinking of me as the person you are closest to," Ezra insists to Aria at :15. Actually, don't do that, Aria. It sounds like a bad idea.
6. Is Spencer really on to something? At :19 Hanna points out to Spencer, "Everything's all jumbled up in Ali's stories. What if you're connecting the wrong dots?" Good point, and Spencer has a pretty reasonable response: "Either I prove it, or I'm wrong." It's the proving part that will probably be hard to do.
Watch it for yourself here, and then sound off with your own thoughts in the comments: