Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 18 Spoilers: 8 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
Pretty Little Liars is knocking it out of the park right now, and we're hoping Season 4, Episode 18 (“Hot for Teacher”) keeps the momentum going. Based on the sneak peeks for this episode, we have high hopes.
In fact, there's a lot to learn from these clips, so we've taken a closer look at them to see what they reveal about the episode.
1. Hanna gets her stuff back. Remember when Hanna's house was searched, thanks to the police thinking her mom killed Wilden? It looks like the Marins are finally getting their stuff back. About time!
2. Hanna is done with her mysteries. Conveniently, none other than Officer Holbrook ends up helping Han with the boxes. This gives the mystery lovers a chance to catch up — and Hanna admits she's done reading mystery novels for now. We guess her close encounter of the "A" kind last week freaked her out.
3. Holbrook is still all about CeCe. We haven't heard a ton about CeCe Drake, other than knowing she's on the run, but it sounds like Holbrook is dedicated to the case. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon.
4. The little things are the most important. At the end of that clip, Holbrook explains that every detail of the CeCe case is worth looking into, because it's the little things that end up mattering. To us, it looks like this gives Hanna an idea.
5. Hanna catches on to Spencer! In this clip, Hanna applies Holbrook's advice, "observing details" about Spencer's new, ultra-jittery state. We guess Spence won't be able to keep her pill popping a secret for long.
6. So, what's with this friendship, anyway? In this clip, Hanna also refers to Officer Holbrooke as "Gabe," as if they are buddies, which makes Aria raise an eyebrow.
7. Emily wants to make amends. In other news, Emily is still determined to make things up to Ali — even if it means going to Shana for help.
8. "On the phone last night." This clip opens with Emily asking Shana, "was it her on the phone last night?" suggesting Em gets a mysterious call at some point this week.
What do you make of these sneak peeks? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!