Nick Roux’s upcoming stint on Pretty Little Liars
— and we can’t really blame them — but we hope the 23-year-old hottie sticks around Rosewood for a while.
Nick will make his pretty little debut on Season 4, Episode 22 (“Cover For Me”), and according to the synopsis for the episode, Aria will lean on his character in the wake of her breakup with EzrA. Realizing the man she loves is actually the psycho threatening her and her friends is going to give Aria some major trust issues, so here’s hoping Nick’s character will help her recover from her heartbreak.
So before Ezria fans start writing off Nick Roux for not being Ian Harding, here are five things you should know about the newest addition to Pretty Little Liars.
1. This isn’t his first ABC Family series. Back in 2012, Nick starred in Jane By Design, alongside Erica Dasher and Andie MacDowell. The series followed a high school outsider (Erica) living a double life as a twenty-something career girl in the fashion world. Nick played Billy, Erica’s nerdy best friend who was also hopelessly in love with her.
2. He’s also a talented musician. Nick’s first role was in the Disney Channel original movie, Lemonade Mouth, and it turns out he and his character Scott had one very important thing in common — they both love music! “I’ve been playing music my whole life,” he told Seventeen back in 2011. “Got serious with guitar and focused more on it for Lemonade Mouth. I just like to entertain people, and playing guitar lets me do that, so that’s what I love best about it.” But don’t ask him to serenade you anytime soon: Nick doesn’t sing.
3. He likes strong women. “I like girls that I feel could beat me up, that type of thing,” he told HollywoodLife. “Like, strong, confident women. Like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson: they play all the superheroes and fighters.”
4. He’s inspired by punk icon Sid Vicious. One of Nick’s most recognizable traits is his hair — whether it’s slicked back, swept up into a pompadour, or spiky and wild, Nick likes to have fun with his ‘do. “I’ve always been a Sid Vicious fan, so I’m always doing crazy stuff with my hair,” he told AssignmentX back in 2012.
5. He’s a Sagittarius. Nick was born on December 13, 1990, which makes him an outgoing charmer.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.
Crystal Bell is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident fangirl for all things Pretty Little Liars. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!
" alt="Image1" class="image-fit">