There are many celebrity couples out there, but we have to admit that one of our favorites would have to be Giuliana and Bill Rancic.
This A-list pair was married back in 2007 and have been making us smile ever since. Giuliana is an on-air personality for E!, covering everything from general celeb news to what the famous people are wearing on Fashion Police. Bill rose to fame when he walked away the winner of The Apprentice’s first season, getting hired by Donald Trump over the other well-qualified contenders. It was a match made in TV heaven. But which of these two is worth more?
WetpaintEntertainment asked Viggle users this very question during the February 28 episode of Fashion Police — and the results are in.
Love testing your knowledge about your favorite TV celebs? Download the FREEViggle app now!
This one was a close one in terms of how much these two are bringing to their collective bank accounts — but there is a clear winner. A solid 60 percent of Viggle users correctly guessed that Giuliana slightly edges out her hubby when it comes to who makes bank. The gorgeous gal is worth a cool $7 million, while Bill — who snagged the other 40 percent of the vote — is worth $5 million.
That’s right, Giuliana is bringing home the bacon!
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!