The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 18: "The Kids Are All Right."
10. Kim Richards: “I can pack a mean truck.”
Perhaps Kim has found a new career path?
9. Carlton [to Destiny, on what she should write]: “‘My mommy’s really hot.’”
Not that she’s biased or anything.
8. Brandi Glanville: “Lisa was like, cricket, cricket, cricket. ‘Who’s Brandi?’”
There’s nothing wrong with selective memory.
7. Lisa Vanderpump: “I don’t care if I have to walk back to bloody L.A.”
Not in heels, we hope.
6. Kyle Richards [about Sophia]: “She’s acting like her ear is being sawed off.”
That’s called the Van Gogh special.
5. Carlton Gebbia [to Lisa]: “It’s like sharks that taste blood.”
Everyone out of the water!
4. Portia Umansky [after getting her ears pierced]: “Hallelujah, everyone.”
Ah, the price of beauty.
3. Kim Richards [about Kimberly’s linens]: “I washed the sheets at home with Snuggles, like, 12 times.”
That little bear would be proud.
2. Yolanda Foster [to Gigi]: “Make sure you save all your receipts for your hair appointments.”
Being a model is such tough work.
1. Brandi Glanville [to Kim]: “Have you ever seen a Puerto Rican prison? Well, you’re about to.”
The ladies plan to do some sightseeing.