On Once Upon a TimeSeason 3, Episode 12 (“New York City Serenade"), Regina (Lana Parrilla) seemed determined to stay on the side of good. She was even going to live in the royal palace with Snow and Charming — and that was before they realized they might have another common foe. Is this a sign that Regina has truly reformed? Many fans think yes.
During the Once Upon a Time Season 3 spring premiere Wetpaint Entertainment teamed up with Viggle to see what fans think of Regina's new dance with the light side, and 59 percent of Viggle LIVE! responders said they think Regina "really had changed." Of course, that still leaves a sizable chunk — 41 percent, to be exact — who think Regina "could still go bad" again.
Want to play along? Download the FREEViggle App now!
We don't blame the fans who question the former Evil Queen's reformation. After all, she's seemed to be good before, only to have pain and jealousy turn her to the dark side again. That said, we think her time in Neverland really did have an impact, and with the Wicked Witch of the West as an enemy, we can easily see Regina staying on the side of good.
What do you think: Will Regina remain good, or will we see her take a turn for the dark soon? Sound off in the comments below!
Want to weigh in with your opinions about all your favorite shows? Download the free app, check in to Viggle LIVE!, and start earning points just for watching and answering questions about your favorite shows!
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!